Jobs at Bluesky.
You will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for managing partnerships, communication to internal and external stakeholders, business operations, and strategic planning. We are looking for a self-directed, highly motivated individual who is effective at managing administrative and operational work but is also cross-functional, strategic, and will thrive in the ambiguity of a startup environment.
You might be a good fit if you:
- Have years of experience in startup operations, bizops, or management
- Have experience running your own organization, or were an early member of a startup
- Can execute in complex and ambiguous environments
- Can oversee accountability processes to set, align, and track goals and objectives
- Pride yourself in being a self-starter, and can thrive without much direction
- Are scrappy and can throw yourself at any problem and get the job done
- Are good at planning and staying organized
- Have strong written and spoken communication skills
- Have strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Are familiar with and passionate about decentralization and social networks
And we‘re especially excited about you if you:
- Have experience with open source communities / projects
- Have experience with remote, distributed orgs
- Can use Github but aren‘t primarily an engineer
We‘re a fully distributed team, but for this role, an overlap of working hours with PST is required, since you‘ll be working closely with the Bluesky lead. Competitive compensation package.
To apply, email email@example.com with:
- A resume or CV (link or PDF)
- A letter that highlights your areas of relevant expertise (link or PDF)