Jobs at Bluesky.
Community & Strategic Partnerships Lead
Bluesky’s mission is to transition the social web from platforms to protocols. As our impact continues to grow, we are seeking an experienced, self-directed and community-focused leader to drive the strategy and execution of how Bluesky supports and engages our dynamic community of creators.
You’ll report directly to the executive team and will play an essential leadership role responsible for developing and strengthening our channels of engagement with different communities, while also championing the needs of the community to the Bluesky team across CX, operations, product, and more.
Additionally, in this role, you will lead the vision for executing a best-in-class partnership strategy that aligns with our mission, evolves our current offerings and expands our offerings and presence into new markets and communities.
- Cultivate strong relationships between the Bluesky team and the creators who use the app, serving as the main point of contact for community engagement
- Leverage data to develop an engagement strategy that identifies opportunities to strengthen how we serve our community of creators
- Lead and implement compelling programming, such as community-focused events that encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Create and manage a cross-functional workflow that incorporates user, creator, and developer feedback into product development
- Partner with internal stakeholders across the company to continually develop community guidelines that seek to maintain a safe and enjoyable environment for all members
- Support a comprehensive partnership strategy focused on exploring new and existing opportunities for how Bluesky works with our community and partners
And we’re especially excited if you have:
- Experience working in open source communities / projects
- Strong understanding of online community dynamics, trends, and best practices
- Strong problem-solving mindset and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to translate community needs into tangible metrics
- Familiarity working in remote, distributed organizations
We’re a fully remote and distributed team, but for this role, an overlap of working hours with PT is required.
Competitive salary, benefits, and equity package, including medical, dental, unlimited PTO, and a home office stipend.
To learn more about us, check out:
To apply, email [email protected] with:
- A resume or CV
- A letter that highlights your areas of relevant expertise