Jobs at Bluesky.
Software Engineer, Mobile
Bluesky is building a better social networking ecosystem based on decentralized protocols. We‘re laying the groundwork for self-authenticating identities and data, as well as creating tooling for reputation systems, transparent moderation & curation, and user self-governance.
As part of the Bluesky team, you‘ll participate in R&D and write a lot of code. You‘ll be developing prototypes, iterating on designs, and engineering systems designed to scale.
- Prototype, develop, and ship mobile apps, with an eye towards security and usability
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 4+ years of programming experience
- 2+ years developing and shipping apps across iOS and Android
- Experience in one or more relevant fields: application development, cross-platform mobile development, design, user research, social networking, applied cryptography.
- Experience working on small teams with a bias towards action
- Comfort with rapid prototyping, shifting priorities, and cross-functional work
- Great verbal and written communication skills (for remote work & collaboration)
- Passion for delivering beautiful and delightful user experiences
We‘re a fully remote team, though an overlap of working hours with PST is preferable. Competitive compensation package with health, dental, and vision insurance.
To apply, email email@example.com with:
- A resume or CV (link or PDF)
- A cover letter that tells us why you care about this problem and how your skills equip you to work on it (link or PDF)
- A link to your GitHub, GitLab, or a portfolio of past work