Jobs at Bluesky.
Bluesky’s mission is to transition the social web from platforms to protocols. We’re building a federated social network where users have more power. Our team has decades of combined experience building distributed applications. As a web developer, you’ll show users new ways of using social media that they didn’t know were possible.
- Develop new web apps
- Maintain and improve existing sites like blueskyweb.xyz and atproto.com
You might be a good fit if you:
- Deeply understand HTML, CSS, and web technologies
- Understand responsive design, mobile-first, and PWAs
- Have "an eye for design", even if you're not a designer
- Have ideas about what the future of social could look like
- Can use mockup and UI prototyping tools to express your ideas
- Like working on small, fast-moving teams
- Like learning and building new things
- Love finding that moment when users are delighted
We're a fully remote team, though an overlap of working hours with CST is required. For full-time roles we offer health, dental, and vision insurance.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A resume or CV (link or PDF)
- A cover letter that tells us why you care about this problem and how your skills equip you to work on it (link or PDF)
- A link to your GitHub, GitLab, or a portfolio of past work